We offer the following services:
- Information & Referral
- Peer Counseling/Peer Support
- Independent Living Skills Training
- Advocacy Assistance and Training
- Nursing Home to Community Living Relocation Assistance – Home by Choice program
- Youth Outreach and Transition Assistance
- Weekly Adjustment to Disability Training Sessions
- Technical Assistance and Training in complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Advice and training of Architectural and Attitudinal Barriers that People with Disabilities Encounter
- Community Education on Disability-Related Topics
- Social/Recreational Activities
- Weekly Support Group Meetings
- Assistive Equipment Loan of Manual Wheelchairs
- Ramps, Grab Bars & Handrails Installed – Project Ramp
- Free Durable Medical Equipment and Supplies when Available – Walkers, Shower Chairs, Bedside Commodes, Canes, Adult Diapers, Etc.
Charlotte A. Stewart – Executive Director: Responsible for the overall administration of the REACH organization, including its four projects, the REACH Resource Centers on Independent Living in Fort Worth, Dallas, Denton and Plano.
Robin Lassiter – Assistant Director/ Bookkeeper: Responsible for the bookkeeping of the REACH organization and assistant director duties for REACH of Fort Worth.
Jenna Reinke – Independent Living Specialist: Responsible for the acceptance and distribution of durable medical equipment donations, coordination of the weekly Adjustment to Disability training classes, weekly Social Recreational Support Group meetings, Youth Outreach and Transition Assistance, and Independent Living Skills training.
Alma Jimenez – Project Ramp and Equipment Loan Coordinator: Responsible for the coordination of the barrier removal program Project Ramp in partnership with the City of Fort Worth and other funding sources, the Loaner Manual Wheelchair Program, and Community Outreach and Education Activities.
Lytte Greer – Community Living Specialist: Responsible for the coordination of the Nursing Home to Community Living Relocation Services Program – Home By Choice, individual and systems advocacy efforts, networking and outreach activities with other organizations, and independent living skills training.