|Click map to get driving directions.|
|Address & Hours|
We offer the following services:
- Information & Referral
- Peer Counseling/Peer Support
- Independent Living Skills Training
- Advocacy Assistance and Training
- Nursing Home to Community Living Relocation Assistance - Home by Choice program
- Youth Outreach and Transition Assistance
- Weekly Adjustment to Disability Training Sessions
- Technical Assistance and Training in complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Advice and training of Architectural and Attitudinal Barriers that People with Disabilities Encounter
- Community Education on Disability-Related Topics
- Social/Recreational Activities
- Weekly Support Group Meetings
- Assistive Equipment Loan of Manual Wheelchairs
- Ramps, Grab Bars & Handrails Installed - Project Ramp
- Free Durable Medical Equipment and Supplies when Available - Walkers, Shower Chairs, Bedside Commodes, Canes, Adult Diapers, Etc.
Charlotte A. Stewart - Executive Director: Responsible for the overall administration of the REACH organization, including its four projects, the REACH Resource Centers on Independent Living in Fort Worth, Dallas, Denton and Plano.
Robin Lassiter - Assistant Director/ Bookkeeper: Responsible for the bookkeeping of the REACH organization and assistant director duties for REACH of Fort Worth.
Alma Hernandez - Equipment Loan and Project Ramp: Responsible for the coordination of the of the barrier removal program, Project Ramp in partnership with the City of Fort Worth and other funders, the Assistive Equipment Loan program, and Community Outreach.
Karen Williams - Community Living Specialist: Responsible for the coordination of the weekly Social Recreational Support Group meetings, the monthly supplemental Food Bank Program and Nutrition Skills Training sessions and the Nursing Home to Community Living Relocation Assistance Program - Home by Choice.
Miaka Palmer - Independent Living Specialist: Responsible for the acceptance and distribution of durable medical equipment donations, coordination of services in partnership with DARS under the ILS program, the weekly Adjustment to Disability classes, Youth Outreach and Transition Assistance, and Independent Living Skills training.
For more detailed information View our Complete Service Booklet here.