Are you a current college student or recent high school grad with a disability who will be attending college this fall?
Join us on July 18, 2020, for your chance to talk by phone or video with a disability rights lawyer for free!
We can help you with any or all of the following issues:
• Your rights at college, trade school, and other post-secondary programs
• Working with the Texas Workforce Commission to get help with school expenses and land a job
• Alternatives to guardianship such as creating a supported decision making agreement
You must reserve your spot by July 15, 2020, by calling our intake staff and providing basic information about your situation. Here’s how:
1. Call 1-800-252-9108, then PRESS 1 for English or 2 for Spanish.
2. After selecting language, PRESS 2 for other services.
3. Then listen for the option for employment, transportation, housing, or education after high school and PRESS 4.