The City of Fort Worth and Tarrant County continue to offer no-cost COVID-19 saliva testing.
Tests will be available at these locations:
- Tuesday, Sept. 15, 8 -11 a.m. FWISD Scarborough-Handley Field parking lot, 6201 Craig St. (Council District 5).
- Tuesday, Sept. 15, 2-5 p.m. Como Community Center, 4660 Horne St. (Council District 3).
- Wednesday, Sept. 16, 8-11 a.m. City Northside Service Center, 309 Hillshire Drive. (Council District 7).
- Wednesday, Sept. 16, 2-5 p.m. Tarrant County College-Northwest Campus, 4801 Marine Creek Parkway. (Council District 2).
- Thursday, Sept. 17, 8-11 a.m. La Gran Plaza, 4200 South Freeway. (Council District 9).
- Thursday, Sept. 17, 2-5 p.m. Beth Eden Missionary Baptist Church, 3208 Wilbarger St. (Council District 8).
- Friday, Sept. 18, 8-11 a.m. Christ Church Assembly of God, 5301 Altamesa Blvd. (Council District 6).
- Friday, Sept. 18, 2-5 p.m. Hillwood Commons I, 9800 Hillwood Parkway. (Council District 4).
Appointments at all sites are available next week by online appointment. Residents who do not have access to a computer may call 817-248-6299 to schedule an appointment.
In addition, city staff and emergency response volunteers will staff three COVID-19 testing sites:
- Dickies Arena’s Chevrolet Parking Garage, 3464 Trail Drive 8 a.m.-noon Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- J.P. Elder Middle School, 709 N.W. 21st St. 2-6 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Tarrant County College-South Campus, 5301 Campus Drive. 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
City staff from Police, Fire and Code Compliance departments, along with certified city volunteers for emergency response, are staffing the sites and guiding patients through the self-administered saliva sample collection process. Tests are offered at no cost to the public; however, insurance information is collected, where possible.
Learn more about COVID-19 testing options: