Nov 1 2017
NEW! Request Transportation Assistance Online
- Riders, caregivers, social workers, agency staff, etc. can now request transportation information by filling out a brief survey on our website!
- The survey can be found by clicking on “Request Assistance” in the toolbar at the top of the My Ride Dallas website or you can reach the survey directly here
- Survey questions are targeted to collect all of the necessary information to determine rider eligibility for the various transportation programs available in Dallas County. My Ride Dallas staff will then provide the appropriate transportation options to the client by email, mail or phone, based on their preference.
- Please share this survey with your clients, coworkers, and friends!
Pre-Order Your Free 2017 Get a Ride Guide
- New Get a Ride Guides are coming soon!
- They will feature several new providers, updated information, and, of course, are FREE
- Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-order
Recommend My Ride Dallas on Nextdoor
- Nextdoor is a free, private social network for neighborhoods (like a virtual neighborhood). People in my neighborhood use it to sell furniture, report missing pets, share events, etc.
- In order for My Ride Dallas to be active on the platform we must be “recommended” by Nextdoor users
- Please recommend us here! https://nextdoor.com/pages/my-ride-dallas/recommend/
- More information about the site can be found at https://nextdoor.com/about_us/
National Aging and Disability Transportation Center Blog post
- My Ride Dallas was featured in a blog post on the National Aging and Disability Transportation Center website! The NADTC is a program of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) administered by Easterseals and the National Association of Area Agencies on Aging (n4a) with guidance from the Administration for Community Living (ACL). They promote the availability and accessibility of transportation options for older adults, people with disabilities, caregivers, and communities.
- Check out the blog post! http://www.nadtc.org/news/blog/ira-a-trusted-network-of-transportation-information/