COVID - 19 SENIOR SHOPPING RESOURCES
· TWHOLE FOODS - Beginning March 18th- Opens 6AM for shoppers 60+ in the United States. Will close 2 hours early for restock and sanitizing
· DOLLAR GENERAL - Beginning March March 17th - 8AM-9AM FIrst hour of each shopping day is dedicated to senior shoppers. Store will close 1 hour early for restock and cleaning.
· TARGET - Beginning March 18th - First hour 8AM-9AM of each WEDNESDAY is reserved for vulnerable guest
· WALMART - Temporary hours of operation 7AM-830 PM. Senior shopping events will be every Tuesday and Thursday for customers 60+. Store hours are subject to change.
· BROOKSHIRES - First hour of operations reserved for seniors citizens 7AM-8AM. Offering 5% daily discount to seniors. Waiving fees for all guest for custide orders through June 5th. Stores hours and incentives are subject to change
· ALBERTSONS COMPANIES - Every Tuesday and Thursday from 7am to 9am are reserved for those vulnerable.
Tom Thumb - Every Tuesday and Thursday 6AM-8AM reserved for seniors and people who are vulnerable.
EMERGENCY UTILITY HELP INFORMATION
· WILL NOT TERMINIATE SERVICES FOR THE NEXT 60 DAYS
· MUST CALL 800-288-2020 OR 611
· SUSPENSION ON DISCONNECTIONS FOR NEXT 60 DAYS
· PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS AVAILABLE
· CALL 214-651-1441
· COVERS COVID - 19 TESTING
· COVERS TELEHEALTH VIRTUAL CHECK IN
· MUST CALL HIGH CALL VOLUMES
· WILL NOT TERMINATE SERVICES FOR THE NEXT 60 DAYS
· WILL WAIVE LATE PAYMENTS AND FEES
· MUST CALL 800-922-0204
· CALL 211 OR 1-866-RELIANT FOR PAYMENT EXTENSIONS
· CALL CUSTOMER SERVICES TO MAKE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS AT 888-685-POWER (7693)